Hair Transplant Before After Results
Aesthetic anxiety is a factor that affects people’s lives. Especially our hair is essential visually and aesthetically. For this reason, we attach importance to hair health and care. However, due to some reasons, hair loss is inevitable. You don’t have to worry if you have a hair loss problem. Because of that today, hair transplantation is a popular aesthetic application to solve this problem. So, what should you pay attention to in hair transplant before after?
Before answering this question, we would like to address some issues. First, your hair transplant must be done by a doctor because this is a surgical operation. A specialist doctor must carry out the transplant procedure for it to be a healthy process. At this point, you must stay away from centers that perform hair transplants without a doctor.
Methods and techniques in hair transplantation are very advanced. However, for your health and appearance, you should choose a doctor who has proven himself in this field. In addition, the clinic of the doctor you prefer should comply with the hygiene and sterilization conditions. In addition, the procedure that the specialist will apply to the patient should be personal.
In short, if you are considering hair transplantation, you should first research the surgical medicine center where you will have the transplantation procedure. Let’s state the following within the scope of hair transplant before after. The doctor and his team in this medical center must be competent in hair transplantation.
What to Expect Before Hair Transplantation?
Before a hair transplant, it will be inevitable to ask yourself the following questions:
- What awaits me during the hair transplant process?
- What should I pay attention to before hair transplantation?
- Are there things I should not do before hair transplantation?
The doctor you prefer should inform you about the whole procedure before the hair transplant. It should also make a general statement about all possibilities throughout the process. Before this operation, you can get wrong information from your surroundings or the internet. Therefore, getting information from the doctor at this point is essential.
Many factors affect the result of hair transplantation. Some of these factors within the scope of hair transplant before after are:
- The patient’s graft quality
- Hair loss
- Donor area density
- Patient’s age
- The patient’s eating habits
- Alcohol and smoking
In addition, it is determined how many hair follicles you need to get the best result in the hair transplants process. In the scope of the title,’ Hair transplant before after’ we can say that: The problem area in your head should be determined correctly. These examinations and calculations must be understandably explained to you.
Dr. Resul Yaman gives you the necessary information before hair transplantation in his clinic. Then, it makes all the examinations and calculations mentioned above with the 3SE method. Our doctor, who is at the peak of his profession, carefully monitors your hair transplant process.
What Should Be Considered Before Hair Transplantation?
Let’s explain what you need to pay attention to before the procedure within the scope of hair transplant before after:
- Sugar, blood pressure, heart, etc., or if you are taking medications for acute illnesses, you should inform your doctor who will perform the procedure.
- If you do not tell the doctor, this may cause serious problems. Most importantly, if you do not want to risk your life, inform your doctor correctly.
- If you regularly use blood thinners, you should stop at least one week before the operation. Otherwise, it will negatively affect your hair transplant result as you bleed more during the procedure.
- In addition, you should tell your doctor who gave you blood medicine that you will undergo a hair transplant procedure. You should also get approval from your doctor to stop taking the drug for a certain period.
- Within the scope of hair transplant before after, you should quit smoking one week before the transplant. If you cannot quit, you should reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke.
- You should stop drinking alcohol one week before the operation.
- You should also stop drinking caffeine-containing beverages such as green tea, coffee, and tea.
- You should stop taking multivitamins one week before the procedure. These drugs cause bleeding.
- If you have infectious diseases such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C or HIV, you should seek a clinic to perform the hair transplant in a private room.
How Should You Dress While Going For a Hair Transplant?
You should choose an outfit you will not rub against your head while going to the hospital for the procedure. A shirt is an ideal outfit within the scope of hair transplant before after. You should also wash your hair before the process. In addition, do not apply products such as gel or hair style to your hair.
Stop applying medication or lotion to your scalp one month before planting. The most crucial point is to have breakfast before coming to the operation. However, if your procedure is in the afternoon, we recommend having a light lunch. Do not drive after the procedure. You must have a companion if you are coming from a distance by car.
What Should Be Considered After Hair Transplantation?
Let’s explain what you need to pay attention to after the procedure within the scope of hair transplant before after:
- You should pay attention to your doctor’s recommendations after hair transplantation.
- Moreover, you should use the medicines given by your doctor. It would be best if you asked about the places you do not understand about the use of drugs.
- After the operation, you should wash your hair in the hospital. In the scope of the title,’ Hair transplant before after’ we can say that: Until the first wash, you should not spray anything other than the isotonic solution on your head.
- Be especially careful not to hit your head anywhere. In addition, your doctor will explain what position you should sleep in so that you do not lose some of the grafts by turning in your sleep.
- You must rest on the first night after the procedure. It would be best if you didn’t make an effort by going out.
- In addition, you can use an umbrella when you go out during your recovery period. Thus, you protect your head from the sun or rain.
- We recommend you wash your hair with medical shampoo every day for a month after the first wash in the hospital.
- Let’s add the following within the scope of hair transplant before after. Then you should wash your hair with a natural shampoo as often as possible for your hair type.
- You can take short walks three or four days after the hair transplant procedure. But you should avoid doing sports for a month. Because you sweat and cause your scalp to become infected.
- Also, you should not go to places such as pools or saunas for a month.
- If you experience burning and pain in your donor area as a result of hair transplantation, your doctor will give you cream.
Natural and Healthy Hair with Dr. Resul Yaman
If your hair is sparse, if you are not satisfied with your current hair, or if you want to tighten your hair, we offer you a great solution! Recently, hair transplantation has become popular among men and women. You can also have a hair transplant in the clinic of a professional doctor. You can get natural and healthy hair by visiting Dr. Resul Yaman’s hair clinic.
Even if it seems long and arduous after the operation, everything will be comfortable for the patient. There are some things that the patient should pay attention to during hair transplantation before and after. In addition, there are products that the patient should use. Apart from this, the doctor will follow the process with the patient.
There will be factors that will affect the growth rate and quality of the patient’s hair. These are primarily the patient’s age, genetic factors, and metabolism. In addition, the patient’s lifestyle, care, and hair clinic will affect the rate of hair growth.
As a result, many tasks fall on the doctor and the patient hair transplant before after. The patient needs to follow the instructions given by the doctor. Yaman Surgical Medical Center doctor and the team will provide you with the most effective guidance.