The blood means a renewed and energetic flow inside arteries on an ongoing basis, and consists of fluid from the plasma cells, enters the water, the installation of a large section of the plasma, which constitute about 60% of the blood and the rest 40% shall be a blood cells, there are about 5.6 kg of blood in person weighs about 70 kg.
Blood is made up of three basic cells is (red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets (clotting cells).
Platelets is a small cells in the blood, mission essential blood clotting in the event of any injury to be healing (Instant natural process to stop bleeding), when exposed blood-conditioning These platelets to form a protective weatherproof layer of blood flow from the wound site, under this layer is re skin building to fall in turn, when recovery.
And the strength and effectiveness of the characteristics of these plates began used in many medical fields, where, in recent years this technology began to be used in America are more prevalent and entered this technique of treatment into practice in Turkey as in other European countries, a method approved by the organization address FDA-dependent properties of blood as an effective treatment.
We at our center to withdraw the amount of 100-150 mm of blood and are subject to private operation within a special machine, where they are rich plasma isolate platelets from the rest of the cells and injected into the places you want to be addressed (hair areas vulnerable), where the cells are working to improve tissue and fed by Alklogin synthesis.
Since this plasma binary form an effective and successful when they are mixed with other substances by injection, especially in the prevention of hair loss treatments.
This treatment is based on the increase in the rate of oxygen within the vulnerable tissue and increase nutrition, improve tissue.
Due to the receipt of blood and personally withdrawn from the patient, this treatment does not cause any side effects or no risk of transmission of the infection.
This treatment contributes significantly to the reduction of hair loss in men and women alike, especially if you are in the early stages of treatment.
It should be noted that this treatment does not re-germination of hair falling, the only support the area and fed off and precipitation, in addition to being a very effective way to stimulate the blood circulation in the scalp, leading to the delivery of food and oxygen through the blood circulation.